presented by : The Fullerenes, Nanotubes and Graphene Research Society
Nanoscience and nanotechnology associated with fullerenes, nanotubes, graphene and related materials
Date : August 5 (Mon.) - 7 (Wed.), 2013
Place : Osaka University, Osaka University Hall
Machikaneyamacho 1-13, Toyonaka, Osaka 560-0043, Japan
Home PageE Access
- Default presentation media is PC projector.
- Please use your PC.
- If you are Mac user, do not forget to bring your 15 pin connector, please.
- Please connect your PC to the projector and check to work properly before your presentation.
- Poster panel size is width 90 cm x height 240 cm.
- @Poster preview is 1 minute, within 3 papers (A4 size).
Please use plain papers rather than transparencies!
- Please put your poster on the board before the preview session.
Hiromichi Kataura (AIST)
Separation of Single-Wall Carbon Nanotubes using Gel Column Chromatography
Hiroki Hibino (NTT Basic Research Laboratories)
Low-energy electron microscopy study of graphene growth
Naoki Komatsu (Shiga University of Medical Science)
Preparation, size-separation and biomedical application of water-soluble nanocarbons
Yutaka Ohno (Nagoya University)
Flexible and stretchable carbon nanotube thin-film transistors and integrated circuits
Coskun Kocabas (Ataturk University)
Graphene based optoelectronics in the visible spectra
Masato Nakaya (Keio University)
Ultrahigh-density data storage using C60 molecules
Toshiaki Kato (Tohoku University)
Growth of highly-integrated graphene nanoribbon toward high performance device applications
Hidetsugu Shiozawa (The University of Vienna)
Symmetric carbon nanostructures produced from organometallic compounds
¡Registration Fee¡No pre-registration for symposium or banquet is necessary!
All registrations will be ON-SITE.
|5,000 yen||2,500 yen|
|10,000 yen||5,000 yen|
|Supporting members||75,000 yen per 5 members|
- Above registration fee includes one copy of proceedings.
Registration page will be open: May 20 (Mon.), 2013
Deadline for Abstract Submission: June 21 (Fri.), 2013 @17:00
Oral or Poster
Procedure of registration and abstract submission
1. First you prepare the 1-page abstract in English. The instruction (and a template) is given in the following links.
2. After you prepare your manuscript, you have to finish your registration before submitting abstract. Please click on the following link to proceed to the registration page.
3. You will receive the confirmation e-mail shortly. You will find your registration number there.
4. Abstract submission: Your abstract should be sent only in a PDF form and named by [registration number]_[FamilyName]_[GivenName].pdf (for example, 77_Osaka_Taro.pdf).
The upper limit of the file-size is 5Mb. If a high resolution figure is essential for your abstract, please ask the conference desk.
5. Send your PDF file through "Abstract Sending Form", which will be announced by the registration confirmation e-mail.
6. The replacement procedure is not acceptable after the submission of your abstract.
The contribution without the abstract will be automatically cancelled.
Osawa award and Iijima award
The winner of Osawa Award and Iijima Award will be selected from the applicants.
If you are interested in the Awards, please apply to them!
June 14 (Fri.), 2013
Young Scientist Poster Award
The winner will be selected from posters presented by students and young researchers who apply to the selection.
` Banquet `
|Date||August 6 (Tue.), 2013 18:30 -|
|Place||Restaurant in the Welfare Center (4th floor)|
|Participation Fee||6,000 yen|
Annual Membership Fee
|Supporting members||75,000 yen per 5 members|
Yoshikazu Nakayama (Chairman: Department of Mechanical Engineering, Osaka University)
Kazuhiko Matsumoto (The Institute of Scientific and Industrial Research, Osaka University)
Seiji Akita (Dept. of Physics and Electronics, Osaka Prefecture University)
Yasuhiro Kobayashi (Department of Applied Physics, Osaka University)
Mitsuhiro Katayama (Department of Electrical, Electronic and Information Engineering, Osaka University)
Masashi Shiraishi (Department of Systems Innovation, Osaka University)
Hiroshi Tabata (Department of Electrical, Electronic and Information Engineering, Osaka University)
Kenzo Maehashi (The Institute of Scientific and Industrial Research, Osaka University)
Hirofumi Tanaka (Department of Chemistry, Osaka University)
Yasuhide Ohno (The Institute of Scientific and Industrial Research, Osaka University)
Ryouta Negishi (Department of Electrical, Electronic and Information Engineering, Osaka University)
Takayuki Arie (Dept. of Physics and Electronics, Osaka Prefecture University)
Kaori Hirahara (Science and Technology Center for Atoms,Molecules and Ions Control, Osaka University)
Masato Miyake (AIXTRON K.K)
|for Submission of Presentation and Abstract||
Office of The 45 Fullerenes-Nanotubes-Graphene General Symposium
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Osaka University
2-1 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
TEL : +81-6-6879-7815
FAX : +81-6-6879-7815
|for Membership and Society Information||
The Fullerenes, Nanotubes and Graphene Research Society
Department of Mechanical Engineering, The University of Tokyo,
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, JAPAN
TEL : +81-3-3830-4848
FAX : +81-3-3830-4848
E-mail : email@example.com
WEB : http://fullerene-jp.org/